Click on a picture
to see a larger version
Primo 75 Wax Melter
Primo 75 lb Melter: Eco-Friendly Melting Tank is the Industry's Fastest, Even Heating, Energy Efficient, Digitally Controlled 75lb (34kg) Modified Direct Heat Melter
Stock Status: In Stock
Availability: Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days via FedEx
- 21st Century Eco-Heating is Fast & Environmentally Friendly
- Permanent Heating Elements= Less Waste-No Replacement Heaters!
- Precision Digitally Controlled Fast, Even Heating with No Hot Spots
- Insulation Keeps Melter Hot Inside, Cool Outside!
- Heated Spout/Valve For Clog Free Operation
- Round on Inside - Square on Outside for Faster Heating & Cleaning.
- Internal Round Tank is constructed of a high-grade 304 stainless steel construction with #4 finish that provides years of service while maintaining excellent appearance with no rust,chipping or flaking and prevents rusting and chipping and is polished, non-reactive, non-porous and corrosion resistant for fast, safe color and scent changes and easy clean up.Double walled melting tanks are strong and safe with a large filling area with a 1 inch (2.54 cm) male pipe thread dispensing outlet and a 1 inch (2.54 cm) female threaded ball valve.
- Includes Stainless Steel Lid & Brass Ball Valves!
- One Year Warranty & Fantastic Customer Service!
- Controlled 75lb (34kg) Modified Direct Heat Melter
- Approximate Capacity: 77 lbs (35 kg), 11 Gal (41 L) for most professional candle making waxes.
- Inner Dimensions = 15"(38cm) Diameter x 15" (38cm) Deep
- Outer Dimensions = 17"(43cm)L x 17"(43cm)W x 17"(43cm)H
- Internal Round Tank is constructed of a high-grade 304 stainless steel construction with #4 finish that provides years of service while maintaining excellent appearance with no rust,chipping or flaking and prevents rusting and chipping.Digital temperature controller is easy to read and use and features a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) to provide accurate, precise heating from -0° to 212° F/ 100 ° C, light-emitting diode (LED) to indicate On/Off status, easy fingertip-touchpad which has lockable feature and allows easy set up and adjustment of control setpoint, differential, and other functions, and is enclosed in high-impact resistant, thermoplastic corrosion-resistant surface-mount enclosure. Also features single-stage, electronic temperature control with a Single-Pole, Double-Throw (SPDT) output relay and lockable front-panel touchpad for setup and adjustment, wide temperature differential adjustment range (1 to 30° F) to allow the user to set a precise (1° F) temperature differential from 1 to 30F°, adjustable anti-short cycle delay (0 to 12 Minutes in 1-Minute Increments) ensures that the output relay remains off for a user-set time delay, which helps avoid hard starts, nuisance overload outages, and unnecessary equipment wear. Waxes Never touch Heating Element 800 WATT Heating Element 120Vs. Uses ICC-ES recognized, Energy Star Qualified insulation.
- 120v - 240v