Click on a picture
to see a larger version
Heated Pot Tipper Kettle Tank Soap Maker
Quickly Heat & Pour 26 Gallons (98 Liters) of Your Soap Ingredients & Pour Directly Into Your Soap Containers
Digital Controlled, Fast Heating So Kettle Tank Is Your Heating Tank
Features Smart Pouring Spouts for Fast, Easy Soap Making
- Digital Controlled, Energy Efficient Heating So Kettle Tank is Your Heating Tank
- Features Smart Pouring Spouts for Fast, Easy Soap Making
- Save $ by not having to buy an extra melter. Save a Step in the Soap Making Process since you do not have to transfer your heated oils. Just do everything in your Heated Soap Pot Tipper Kettle Tank.
- 26 Gallon, 98 L Stainless Steel Tanks—Heavy duty, all welded.
- Digitally controlled heat keeps your soap materials at the perfect temperature for your soap making needs from 0-212° F (100° C).
- Industrial, Sturdy Frame Easily Holds Filled Tank and Facilitates Fast, Accurate, Easy Pouring
- Rolls easily on 4 Sturdy Wheels
- 1" Valve and Ball Valve Included
- Heated Spout/Valve For Clog Free Operation
- Volume: 26 Gallons, 98 Liters
- Dimensions: W 18" (46cm) X H 24" (61cm) Single Walled Kettle Tank
- Digital temperature controller is easy to read and use and features a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) to provide accurate, precise heating from -0° to 212° F/ 100 ° C, light-emitting diode (LED) to indicate On/Off status, easy fingertip-touchpad which has lockable feature and allows easy set up and adjustment of control setpoint, differential, and other functions, and is enclosed in high-impact resistant, thermoplastic NEMA 1X resistant surface-mount enclosure. Also features single-stage, electronic temperature control with a Single-Pole, Double-Throw (SPDT) output relay and lockable front-panel touchpad for setup and adjustment, wide temperature differential adjustment range (1 to 30° F) to allow the user to set a precise (1° F) temperature differential from 1 to 30F°, adjustable anti-short cycle delay (0 to 12 Minutes in 1-Minute Increments) ensures that the output relay remains off for a user-set time delay, which helps avoid hard starts, nuisance overload outages, and unnecessary equipment wear.
- Materials Never touch Heating Element